Monday, March 6, 2017

Wedding Bliss

Morning Bambina, 

Happy 28 week womb day!!!! You are getting so big so quick and I have been enjoying feeling you moving around in my tum every day! You really groove at times, but you rest often too. You do not seem to be as active as your brother was when he was in my belly; I am hoping it is a sign that you will be a little more mellow than he is (Lord knows he keeps me busy, bless his little heart!). 

As usual, we have been busy busy busy! We did have some time to sneak away to a wedding over the weekend however. Your Granddad and soon to be Grandma watched J while Mommy and Daddy celebrated the union of Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Roberson. We had SO much fun dancing the night away! Your Daddy and I rarely leave J at night, we usually keep our dates during the day, so this was a nice treat for us! We love being with J, as we will with you too, so we hate leaving him. Plus, we aren't the type of parents to pawn our kids off on other people all the time. ;) Life goes too fast and you guys are the most important things to us so we never want to miss a moment! 

Feeling the love
Sisters 

The dudes
Love my girls (including the one in my belly)

Love our family!
We love you!
So do they..
Being silly

We all had a blast dancing to the 80's band and eating yummy ribeye steak(Mommy's favorite this pregnancy). I hope you weren't too jumbled around while I was shaking my "Boov" thang (inside joke with your brother). :) 


Speaking of your brother, he had fun hangin' with your gramp and gram, eating pizza, ice cream, and playing playing playing! 

Coloring with gramps
Pizza time with gram
Eating ice cream wouldn't be the same without Granddad's hat 


Just because he is SO cute I had to add this pic :)

We are dying to know what you will look like! I can't believe you will be here in 11 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT TO KISS YOU!..believe me, you will get LOTS-just ask your bro!  

I love you beyond measure! 

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment