Friday, September 26, 2014

It is Great to Finally Meet You

Hello my sweet baby,

I am your mommy. Your daddy and I got to meet you yesterday and it was the most special day of our lives. Although you are a lil' peanut right now, you are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. You are officially 7 weeks and 6 days old today! According to my iPhone app, What to Expect, you are the size of a "sweet raspberry". We are expecting you to make your official arrival into the world on May 3rd, 2015. Trust me when I say I am counting down the days (219 days to be exact). I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your precious face.

Seeing you in my tummy yesterday and watching your little heart beat brought tears to my eyes. Your Grandma, aka Gaga thanks to your cousin Hudson, got to meet you too (you will love her..she is a spoiler ;)). She must have rubbed off on us because like her, daddy and I  have gotten you A LOT of presents already.

You daddy and I have nicknamed you Cupcake, which is so fitting because you really are the sweetest thing! I have been sporting a cupcake necklace in your honor. :)    

I hope that you are nice and cozy in my belly, and I promise to do everything I can to make sure it is a comfy home for you for the next 7 months. That being said, I will do my best to cut down on the spicy food (you don't seem to like it much) even though it is my favorite. :)  

I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mommy. I am excited to teach you to love, trust and glorify Him in all that you do. I thank God for you everyday and will continue to for the rest my life.

I love you so much my sweet raspberry cupcake.  

Mommy


                                             Your first photo. Thank you Gaga for the frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment