Monday, January 9, 2017

Waddle it Be: He or She?

Good Morning my sweet pea! 

I am SO excited that we finally know what you are!!!! We had the big reveal on Saturday!!

We had our family over to celebrate with us...


Waddle it be?..

He or She?..

Goodies
More goodies
Love the penguin balloons
Your anxious parents
Your beautiful Aunties

Gaga, Aunties, and Adopt-an-Aunt Carol
Granddad, Soon to be Gramma, and Adopt-an-Aunt Cheryl
Counting the minutes until we found out! 

Granddad and Soon-to-be Gramma
Papa and Carol


Sisters

We could hardly stand the wait!!!! 

After we all anxiously visited, we anxiously ate lots of yummy food. The menu: Italian! We had pizza, lasagna, chicken fettuccine, bread, and salad. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! 


Grubbin'
After we ate, everyone was literally chanting, "Pop the balloon, pop the balloon." I was soooooo excited to grant them their wish because I was DYING by this point! 

Team "She" 
A weak Team "He"
The four of us.......Soooooooo excited!!!
Of course I started crying even before we even pooped the balloon!....

You

Are 

A.....


GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

We were SO excited to find out that you are a SHE! Daddy and I both cried and cried! We can't wait to meet you, our little princess! 


Elated! 
Your brother was celebrating too! 

He's excited too!

Everyone was So excited to find out that we will be welcoming a little girl into the family! You are already SO loved!...and spoiled! Everyone got you gifts, and as we were opening them, of course I cried! I'm just SO excited!!! Some even got two different presents, one for a girl and one for a boy, and gave us the present according to the reveal! So the gifts were so cute and girly, and your Mommy lost it! I cannot wait to pick your name, decorate your nursery, shop for cute clothes, and dress you up, put you in dance and cheer leading..am I getting carried away?..I think not! I have been picturing what your sweet little face will look like since we got the news! I can't wait to kiss it!!! 


We are SO blessed to welcome you into our family! 
We love you SO much Bambin-A!!!!! You have a hearts wrapped around your precious finger already! Oh just wait, Daddy is going to be putty in your hands! 

Glitter and bows here we come! 

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment