Thursday, January 5, 2017

Merry Christmas


Well Bambino we officially have the envelope with your gender on it in hand!!! Well not quite in hand, it is tucked securely away in your Daddy's glove box! As soon as we received it your Daddy snatched it away so I wouldn't peek. And I must say I am dying to..but I won't. I am however counting the minutes (and seconds) till we get to find out on Saturday!! 

The nurse was really careful not to say anything alluding to your gender. Probably because we drilled it into her head not to! Lol!

We loved getting to see you during our hour long ultrasound! You were moving all around..you are quite the little mover! You were bouncing all around and the nurse even had a hard time getting some of the images she needed! Your heart rate was the hardest for her to nail down..it was 133. 

We left with the cutest pictures of you..


You are SO cute!!!! 

Your adorable little feet! 

My baby!!!!! 
Getting to see you was the best Christmas (post-Christmas) present! Speaking of Christmas..we can't wait until you are apart of it next year! As expected, your brother (and your Daddy and I, I'm not going to lie) was spoiled! 

Jax waiting for Santa 


All of this was your brothers!..Santa sure did deliver!

 
Checking out one of his new coloring books..he loves to color!
J sitting at his new Ninja Turtle table
Diggin' his new Niner hat!
Not only did we all get gifts upon gifts, we also got a new puppy!!! 


Meet Maisy
This pic was taken at Nanny's house..she babysat her for a couple of days, and I snuck away while Daddy and Jax were sleeping on Christmas morning to pick her up for the big surprise.

Jax got to meet her a couple days before Christmas when we picked her up from the breeder.

J checking her out
Mommy was in love

Daddy was in love too

Maisy was in love too
Blessed indeed!
Christmas Kisses..swoon! 
After we got done opening presents and playing with Maisy, Daddy made us a yummy breakfast!

All Mommy's favorite breakfast foods..Daddy is the BEST! 
Mommy made J his favorite breakfast too!
After we stuffed ourselves, Gaga, Papa, Uncle Ty, and Auntie KK came over to spoil us all with even more gifts...and boy did they spoil us! Unfortunately I didn't snap any pics, just videos, Mommy fail! 

After they left, your Granddad, your soon to be Gramma, and soon to be Auntie Amanda came over to spoil us with even more presents! They ridiculously spoiled all of us..especially Jax! That kid still has unopened toys! 
Again, I failed to take any pics! I was pooped, who can blame me?! Your Daddy (yes, he is the Chef of the family..I am lucky!) cooked us all a BOMB rib-eye steak dinner, with yummy potatoes, asparagus, salad, and rolls!  

Might I add that Jax and I stayed in our matching jammies all day and night..no shame either! :) 

We finished the night off with a shower, snuggles, and watching, Home, Jax's favorite new movie. 

We are truly blessed to be surrounded with so much love! Everything that we have is because of Him, and we give him all of the glory! 

It was a VERY happy birthday to Jesus! 

I love you, 

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment