Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas Eve


Good morning my sweet Bambino love! 

Christmas Eve is always one of my favorite days of the year; the atmosphere, family, the coming of Santa, and the Eve of Jesus's birth always fills my heart. 

This year we not only went to Gaga and Papa's annual Christmas Eve party (always a blast), we also made a trip up to the Desert to visit with your Grandma and Grandpa. It was snowing at their house which made it feel even more Christmas-y. 

See the beautiful snowy mountains in the background?
I forgot to save my photos off of my Snapchat: Mommy fail! Thank goodness your Granddad screen shot this pic or I wouldn't have any! 

After, we went to Gaga and Papa's house to play games, grub down (omgosh the food was delish, hope you enjoyed!), and visit with family and friends. It was a pajama party so I was in heaven! Not only that, but the featured food was BREAKFAST! Your Mommy loves breakfast for dinner. I'm SO sad i didn't save a pic of the food..there was every kind of breakfast food you can imagine! Chicken and waffles, donuts, pastries, an omelet station, a waffle station, a pancake station, eggs, hash browns, ham, bacon, 3 different kinds of sausage etc. etc. Your Gaga always out does herself, and this year was no exception! I inherited her love of party throwing! :) She taught me that it's all about the details. 

Daddy getting excited to eat! 
The four of us all comfy in our jammies
J climbing on a chair?..Shocking!

Me, my babies, and Auntie KK


 Every year Gaga and Papa get us all a special ornament. They have been doing it my entire life, and your Daddy and I have carried on the tradition in our family. 


One of your Daddy and I's ornaments..we got two this year :) 

 
Look how AMAZING our second ornament is!!! It is YOU!!!! You are SO cute!! Opening this made our night! We can't wait to kiss that precious face!!

...Of course I forgot to take a pic of Jax's ornament from Gaga and Papa..it was a minion (his fave!)  

                         

Jax's handmade ornament this year. The snowman is his little thumbprints! Swoon! 
Mommy and Daddy's ornament to each other..from our trip to Disney World..ignore the missing photo..I told you I was busy! :) 

              
Our ornament to Jax. He loves Mickey!  Again from Disney World, and again ignore the missing pic. 
I can't wait to pick out a special ornament for you next year! I'm so excited to get to experience Christmas with you! It is the most magical time of year! God is Good! 

I love you! 

Mommy                               

No comments:

Post a Comment