Thursday, December 15, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Hi Bambino, 

Your Daddy and I were talking this morning about how EXCITED we are to find out if you are a Bambin-o or Bambin-a in a few weeks!! I seriously can hardly wait! I'm dying to name you, decorate your room, and shop for you!! I think you are a boy, but your Daddy thinks you are a girl? We don't have a preference either way, we just want you to be healthy and happy! :) 

I wonder if your brother asked Santa for a brother or sister? ;) l'm pretty positive the only thing your brother was asking was to get off Santa's lap! Haha. He didn't seem too happy to be in the company of the jolly little man even though we told him he was going to bring him lots of presents. Beats me? 

Uh, who are you? 

Looking to Daddy for help! 

That pout! 

Warming up..

The winner! Excuse the picture of a picture. 
I wonder how you will react to good ol' Saint Nick next year? I'm telling you, he is a good dude! :) Time will tell...

Thinking about you every second of everyday...and loving you even more! 

I love you, 

Mommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment