Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Star Is Born!

Hi my angel baby, 

What a wonderful day! Your cousin, Heath was born this morning!! He is so precious! I can't wait for you to meet him!! Holding him in my arms made me SO excited for you super soon arrival! :) 

               Excuse my makeup free hurry and get to the hospital self! 

What a doll right?! I can't wait until this is  you in my arms!! :) I know what your thinking..yes, he is huge for a newborn! 9 pounds and 9 ounces to be exact! He is a BIG boy! Saying your Auntie is a champ is an understatement!! 

Your poor Auntie was in labor for almost two full days!! She was in a lot of pain and discomfort until she got her epidural. Hearing her in pain really peeked my anxiety about my upcoming delivery! I literally had your Daddy take my blood pressure last night because I thought I was having a panic attack! Ha ha 

Once she got her epidural she was like a different person! She wasn't in pain the entire delivery!..Even the pushing part! Eased my fears SO much! I am so proud of her and so excited to have a new addition to our family! 

Counting the days until it is our turn to welcome you into the world! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!! 3 1/2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, 

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment