Monday, April 6, 2015

Baby Shower

Hi my favorite baby boy, 

We had such a GREAT weekend! Not only did we get to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, we also got to celebrate you! :) Your Gaga and Auntie Korts threw the CUTEST shower for us on Saturday! They did such an amazing job! All the details were flawless..and soooooooo cute! 


                    Mommy with host #1..nice photo bomb Uncle Trent  

They nailed the baseball theme! :) 

                                "Jax Snax" concession stand 

My cruddy iphone photos don't do the party justice..thank goodness we got a ton of good ones on our camera...iphone pics are easier to blog with #lazypreggomama

  They had ALL the staple food/snacks that you would find at at stadium!

Even Big League Chew 

How awesome are those Krispy Kreme donut baseballs?!..I think I ate three!

Twinkie corn dogs..I die!..and goodies for the chocolate fondue fountain! This Mommy was in heaven! 

Swoon! 

Your Gramma Dean brought the cutest cake! 

Mommy fail #1: forgetting to take a pic of the "real" food! Hot dogs, hamburgers, and a nacho bar! I was too busy grubbing on all of it I guess! Delish!!!!!

Auntie Booga dressed the part! 

You got spoiled by so many of our friends and family. A lot weren't able to make it since it was Easter weekend but sent presents to you anyway! You are so loved!..And we are so thankful!  

Mommy with her BFF's

All the wonderful people who came out to celebrate you..







Aren't these centerpieces the best?! Of course they are real grass..Gaga wouldn't have it any other way! :) 

You even had your own Pro Shop! 




                                    I cried when I saw this!..literally!  

You got SO many presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          

                                    
The games were hilarious! Game #1: Guess the candy in the poopy diaper..we didn't get any pics on my phone! Mommy fail #2! 

Game #2: Guess the baby food..yes you had to taste it! Some looked/tasted nasty! I'll try not to give you those ones! :)


Your Daddy was getting into it :) 

Game #3: Tie your shoe without popping the balloon! This was for the guys and boy was it funny! They got to experience what us preggo's go through on the daily! Mwahaha


Preggo sisters with your Granddad

Blurry family shot :( Finally got a pic of Gaga! She was SO busy throwing the best party ever that I could barely snap a pic of her!..She is the best! 

Sister from another mister ;) 

Mommy's 35 week belly with Erika's 10 week belly! Your kissing either your future BFF or you furture girlfriend! :) 

Mommy thanking Auntie Korts for all her hard work! 

The party was definitely a home run (see what I did there?)! An extra special thank you to all of you who helped make our day SO great!

I love you my lil slugger! 

Mommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment