Wednesday, November 26, 2014

16 Weeks Down..24 To Go!


HAPPY 16 WEEKS IN MY BELLY CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!

         ...Actually Happy 16 weeks and 4 days in my belly my sweet baby!  

You are now the size of an avocado (one of Mommy and Daddy's favorite treats)!

...you are really growing! 


Cravings: Turkey Sandwiches, Celeste Frozen Pizza (I have literally had one 
              everyday for at least 2 straight weeks! 
Things I Miss The Most: Hot Baths, Sleeping on my belly
Symptoms: Shortness of Breath, Cramping from a stretching uterus 
Moody?: Yep ;) 
Ring On Or Off?: On
Jeans Still Fit?: Barely, and only low rise :) 





Your Daddy is quite excited too! ;) 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am so excited for you to try all the yummy goodies! I already have my extra stretchy pants ready to go! ;) 

Mommy's best friend, Erika surprised me at work today with a pre-Thanksgiving goody!..She is the BEST! 

                                      How cute are these?

I told her that I was craving them a couple of days ago and she surprised me with them today! She said she made a Mommy and a Baby for us! :) They are delish and I look forward to them every year! 

Chocolate turkey kisses and extra stretchy pants hugs to you! 

MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU! WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR YOU! 




No comments:

Post a Comment