Friday, February 20, 2015

28 Weeks Down..12 To Go!

HAPPY 28 WEEKS IN MY BELLY CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are now the size of an eggplant! You sure are growing fast! I can't believe that tomorrow is already your 29 week womb day! Eek! As always, we are counting down the days! :) 



                                28 Weeks and 5 Days here! 

Cravings: Taco Bell, Waffles, Sweets 
Things I miss the most: Sleeping on my tummy, being able to bend over with                                    ease, being able to put on shoes/socks without 
                                   sitting down, clear skin, jeans (why is this section                                        always so long? ha ha)
Symptoms: Swollen feet, sore feet, zits, back pain (sometimes), emotional,
                 shortness of breath
Moody: Not really (B?) 
Ring On or Off: On :) 
Jeans Still Fit: Heck no! It's all about the yoga pants!
Coolest Thing: Feeling you roll in my tum (so neat!), feeling you kick and 
                      punch, talking to you and knowing you can hear me, knowing                         I get to see you in 78 days!!!! 

                           You have my heart my sweet baby boy! 

                  We are SO proud to be your Mommy and Daddy!  

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment