Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Happenings

Hello my precious baby, 

We had a very productive weekend around the house. We got your crib on Friday :), got some furniture delivered on Saturday, and checked a few items off of our to-do list on Sunday. 

                       Your Daddy putting your crib together

Your nursery is really starting to come together. :) We have been having so much fun picking everything out! It is looking so cute! :) 


I was having A LOT of contractions over the weekend so I really tried to lay low (as much as I could anyway..very hard for me to do)! 

                               So while your Daddy was doing this..

                                      ..we were doing this

We cheered your Daddy on while he tackled the yard work. It's the only time with your Daddy being ok with you being a cheerleader. ;) 

75 days until I get to kiss your darling face! Eek! 

I love you, 

Mommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment