Tuesday, December 23, 2014

20 Weeks Down..20 To Go!

    HAPPY 20 WEEKS CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!

Hooray, you are half way cooked! You are now the size of a banana! You are getting so BIG; 10 inches long now! That's my boy! :) 

                                      20 Weeks and 3 Days! 

Mommy loves her baby boy! 


Cravings: Any and every thing! :) Nothing in particular. Food is GOOD! ;)
Things I Miss the Most: Hot baths, sleeping on my belly, my jeans!! 
Symptoms: Growing belly,..and growing everything else! ;)
Moody?: Sometimes. I have a little less patience. 
Ring On Or Off?: On
Jeans Still Fit?: Nope :( 
Coolest Thing: Being able to feel you move around in my belly

                                           Growing boy!



                   Thank you husband for growing your belly with me! :) 

Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS EVE!!! Your Daddy and I are so excited for you to be here next Christmas! We are already planning all of the fun activities we will do with you, and all of the traditions we will continue! You are our heart! 


WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment