Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Gaga!

Hello my sweet baby, 

God is definitely good! Your Daddy and I have been waiting for your 2nd trimester screening results to come in and praying like crazy that they were good results. Well, the Lord answered our prayers because all 6 tests came back GREAT! You tested negative for all chromosomal disorders and neural tube defects, and we couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Jesus!

Last night we celebrated yet another birthday. It was your Gaga's actual 50th birthday and we indulged in some yummy food!..go figure ;) 

                                         Happy b-day Gaga!

                                        The guys ready to grub

              You better believe I ate every single bite of that big ol' burger!

After din we went with Papa and Gaga to get their Christmas tree. Gaga always decorates the prettiest trees, yes plural, she always has at least 3 in the house! Now you know where I get my love of Christmas! :) Only 14 days until it is here! Eek! 

I love you Cupcake!   

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment