Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Storks and Snowmen

Hi my sweet Cupcake, 

Christmas is my favorite time of year! So it goes without saying that I love to decorate our house with all things Christmas. Even though we are buying our first house! (more on that later), and moving days after Christmas, I still had to have a tree!..thanks husband! :) 

We decided not to bust out all of our decorations (insert sad face here) so we didn't have to re-pack them before we move, but we I decided that a Christmas tree was a must! We only put about 1/2 of our ornaments on the tree to save on packing time, but I love it just the same. 

                                             Tree shopping

                                    ..and we have a winner

                                 What a handsome snowman!

                                       We make a good team!

                                             Decorating

                            Daddy putting on the finishing touch

Ornaments are big in our family. Gaga started the tradition of opening a special ornament every Christmas Eve (along with jammies). I am so excited to pick out special ones for you in the years to come! 

As you can imagine we have tons but here are a few of my faves..

                                           Yes please! ;)

                 Last year when Daddy and Mommy got our 1st RV

                            Showcasing our obsession with Banx 

                     Showcasing your Daddy's obsession with football ;)

                ...and showcasing your Mommy's obsession with shoes! 
                     "Never underestimate the power of black stilettos"

       This wasn't a Christmas Eve ornament but I love it just the same! 

      Either was this, but its for our CUPCAKE!!! (thank you Auntie Kortney)

Daddy and I can't wait to see what the stork will bring us! I wonder if Auntie Kortney is predicting your a boy because of the blue? Only 10 days until we find outl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited! We can't wait to decorate your new nursery, and buy you lots of goodies, and pick out your name!!! We are counting down the days, literally!

I love you SO much! 

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment