Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Walk In The Park


Happy Thursday Cupcake, 

I have been feeling a little sluggish the last few days (probably from cheeseburger overload) so I decided to take advantage of the 70 degree weather (thank the Lord) this afternoon and go for a walk to soak up some good ol' vitamin d!

I walked through a local park and ended up at Victoria"s Secret for a lil' retail therapy (shocker). It was just what I needed because I feel much more energized. I guess a little walking and shopping is the perfect holistic medicine; noted husband? ;)  

There are SO many cool parks in Chino Hills and I can't wait to take you to every one! 


                                                  This park has the cutest turtles! 

                                                     There are hundreds of them!

                                           
And for fun, a little throwback Thursday pic of my 12 year old self...

                         Thanks Gaga for surprising me with this pic last night 


Anticipating what your 12 year old self will look like!  :)

I love you SO much!

Mommy                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment